Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Why There Have Been No Post This Week

Sorry about not posting lately. Things have gotten really heavy around my place.

We found out Monday that Bird has heartworms, and right now I'm out of work and we do not have the money to pay for it. So we are making some huge sacrifices to get her treated and Kiba and Lil'Bit tested and treated. Along with getting them the prevention so we do not have to worry about this anymore for all six of our pets.

We are currently selling off two of my skateboards (yes, I collect skateboards) for $50 each, my Vivitar camera and all its effects for $150, along with all our DvD's for $2 each and BluRays for $5 each. I am also willing to sell off some of my manga collection and my Shonen Jump collection.

Also as I said I'm currently looking for work. I am currently putting in applications at fast food places near my home, as much as I would prefer to do graphics or web design I'll take any job right now.

On a lighter note, post will be picking back up, but I will no longer be posting everyday or on the weekends, post will be made on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for now on. Fable 3, Batman: Arkham Aslyum, and The Darkest Hour reviews will be posted over the next two weeks. Along with the MoP:Beta Pandarian starter area videos on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment