Monday, May 14, 2012

The Avengers (2012)



Starring:Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans and Scarlett Johansson

"Nick Fury of S.H.I.E.L.D. brings together a team of super humans to form The Avengers to help save the Earth from Loki and his army." IMDB



Ever since it was announced Sean has been waiting to see the Avengers, but I was if'y. Because lets face it the Hulk movies were complete trash, the Captain America moves was horrible and the Thor movie was just as bad. The Iron man movies were the only ones actually worth watching.

So I wasn't as giddy about the Avengers as most people were, but I have to say it was one the best films of the year.

Having never liked the Hulk comics, Tv show, or movies it was hard to believe that I enjoyed watching him "SMASH"  everything including Thor. The story line was thrilling but a kind of a let down with it being a continuous from the Thor story line. But my favorite parts were of Loki and the Hulk or Thor and the Hulk. And it was extremely surprising that it was the Hulk that stole the show instead of Ironman. The fight scene don't disappointing either, the flow together as if watching a dance.

For having been a Batman/ Justice League girl my entire life I loved this movie, and I'm tell you that it is a must see, if you miss it you'll regret not seeing it in theaters. And as Sean pointed out the age old question of "What would happen to Captian America's shield if it was hit by Thor's hammer?" is finally answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment