Monday, May 28, 2012

Batman: Arkham Asylum




So I've had this game for years now but because of Warcraft never got around to playing it. A couple of weeks ago I sat down and started playing. I'm a picky player, as my husband says, which means the games I play are carefully chosen. I don't mind fighting games, as long as it's versus and not story mode, they always want you to beat the guy with the character's special or something like that,  and playing against my husband isn't fun. I like games that have a great storyline along with rememberable characters. 

So as I said I started playing Arkham Asylum  a couple of weeks ago. I played it on easy so I could rush through it and start Arkham City. And also because Batman is my favorite superhero. 

I loved the story that was put in the game, always did love any and all of the storylines that had to deal with the Joker. Even though I didn't go through all of the Riddler's quest or the challenge mode, I still enjoyed every minuete of the story. What I enjoyed the most was collecting the tapes and hearing more of bad guys storyline. 

I have to say though the boss fights were a little disappointing, giving it was on easy. They seemed to lack any real machinics, pretty much all you did on all of them was run and throw a batrang or something to that nature instead of actually beating the hell out of them like you did all the thugs. But even with that little disappointment it was still a fun game and I can't wait to start playing Arkham City. 

No comments:

Post a Comment