Thursday, May 10, 2012

Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol (2011)



Starring: Tom Cruise, Jeremy Renner and Simon Pegg


"The IMF is shut down when it's implicated in the bombing of the Kremlin, causing Ethan Hunt and his new team to go rogue to clear their organization's name." IMDB

This was another one that we didn't get to see in theaters but wanted to watch, so I bough the Blu Ray for Sean.

I have always enjoyed the Mission Impossible movies, not because I am a huge fan of Tom Cruise but because when you see his name associated with a film you know it's going to have a thrilling story line and fight scenes that have you have on the edge of you seat.

Pretty much Ghost Protocol was everything everyone expected of Haywire and more.

The story is exactly what you expect of the Mission Impossible series, except it had a bit of comedy in it and it wasn't hard to follow. I was a kid when the first one came out and the story went straight over my head, but the fight scene kept me entertained enough that I watched it over and over again. And the fight scene in Ghost Protocol DID NOT disappoint.

Overall Ghost Protocol was an excellent addition to the MI series and it was great to see that Tom Cruise is still at the top of his game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment