Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Review of My Kindle Fire


This is a long time coming since I've had my Kindle Fire since they hit the shelves.

At first I hated it because I had a Nook Color that I had to send back for reasons I could not stop, thanks to Amazon and my husband. I didn't like it for several reasons:
One, I had to re-convert my entire library and crack my B&N book so I didn't have to re-buy them.
Two, it took forever trying to figure out why they showed under documents instead of books.
Three, I had to buy a usb cable to transfer the books on my computer to the Kindle Fire.
And four, you can't change the screen image!

But I have actually learned to love my Kindle Fire over the months. I no longer had to jump through hoops to transfer movies over from my computer, and i can watch Netflix on my Fire with ease. The volume still sucks, but at least I don't have to take the Fire out of it's case to hear anything. I can't extend the storage space but I can expend the storage I have in the cloud. And it's wonderful that I can email my documents and books directly to the cloud and transfer to my Fire. 

But one of the things I love the most about my Kindle Fire is that organization of it. I can find all my books easier by searching for the title or author without having  to fight through my documents for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment