Friday, May 25, 2012

Fable 3 Review



Ok, I know Fable 3 has been around for a couple of years now, and most of the hype is gone. But for a WoW addict that is looking for something new I picked it up. I’ve never really been a big fan of multi player games; I much prefer a solo game so I don’t have to depend on anyone but myself.  Fable 3 gave me the option to either play online with others or by myself.  The only thing that I didn’t like was that I had to sign up for an Xbox Live account to play, probably wouldn’t have been so annoying if we actually owned an Xbox, but we don’t.

The first play through of the game I tried to do everything right, and not kill too many people. In the end I made some good decisions and some bad decisions. The second time I said screw it with being nice and did everything wrong. I have to say it was more fun being bad then it was being good, especially since by the end of it was sitting on 20 million gold.

This game has a thrilling storyline, that stays the same but also changes with each decision you make. And don’t let the trailer fool you, in the beginning you get to choose between being the prince or the princess. I of course chose the princess, since I don’t care for playing a male character if I can help it. The graphics aren’t cartoony like Warcraft but more realistic like the Final Fantasy games, and pretty much any computer would be able to handle them, as long as they were updated in the last 2 years.

Overall I really enjoyed this game, but I wouldn’t recommend it for anyone under the age of 17, since it contains horrible language, sex, and prostitution.  I do think this will be my in-between game to play, which will have to wait to be played again til I am done with Diablo 3 and decided on the next game to play.  

No comments:

Post a Comment