Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Diablo 3 BETA



The Diablo 3 BETA came to a end yesterday and I realized I have yet to do a review over the game.



I hear a lot of people who are diehard Diablo 1 & 2 players hate Diablo 3, for what ever reason. But just as many can't wait for it hit on May 15. I'm one of the ones that can't wait, and it's not because I'm not a diehard Diablo 1 & 2 player, it's because we have waited so long for it to hit the shelves.

Diablo 3 isn't not like the others and it's far better then the first two. One- the graphics are far better. Two- the talent system is far easy to understand and is not set to "You Have To Have This Talent". Three- it's awesome that we get to craft our own armor. And four- the story we love continues! And that's not to mention the real money auction house feature.

Even though the BETA did limit the Acts and Quest we were allowed to see and do, but from what I saw they are very similar to the other two games, with Act one being the shortest time to play. And there were consent changes to the talent system but no matter what they changed it too the talents themselves were just as great, like the Witch Doctor's spider jar throwing talent.

I played both the first and second game but I never finished the first, since my sisters and I were always fighting over who's turn it was to play and I was knocking at final door in the second when I went off to basic training. I love these games and no matter what people say about them and why their horrible compared to the first two, I'm still going to be online as soon as it's live and not stop playing 'till I have finished it at least once.

No comments:

Post a Comment