Thursday, November 10, 2011

Still Job Hunting

So I have been job hunting for a while. Sean gave me two weeks to get one or quit school. And in truth I will not quit school even if I don't find one soon. One, I still have two months on my chapter 30 gibill. And I just found out once that is up I can apply for a chapter 33 gibill. Which will give another year.

Only bad thing about the chapter 33 is that they send the money straight to the school and will only pay for a percentage of it since I just have around 2 years into the military. They will still send me something for books and software.

But I'm still looking tomorrow I will be putting more applications around the mall and on post. If I still don't get any bites I'm going to start to advertise on Craig's list.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment