Thursday, November 24, 2011

What I'm Thankful For

Thanksgiving 2011


Everyone knows Thanksgiving is the time of the year to be thankful for the things you have and for the family that is around you. It is not just for chowing down until you pop the button off you pants. It is also the time to bring family and friends together to have a great time and enjoy each others company.

It has been a long year for me with Sean deploying, Stephanie coming to stay for a few months, my mother-in-law remarrying, Jonni finding out that I have another niece or nephew on the way, Sean coming home for R&R, and the new kitten. Also with Sean coming for good, well at least til they deploy him again, in just a few days, I have a lot to be thankful for this year.

I am thankful for my wonderful family and great in-laws. My family has always supported me in everything I do, and there are very few people that can say they actually like their in-laws.

I am thankful for my husband. We may argue and not always get along but when it comes down to it I would rather have him beside me then anyone else.

I am thankful for my pets. They keep from being lonely and warm at night when Sean isn't here.

I am thankful for the roof over my head and the floor under my feet. I am thankful for the car that is in my drive way.

I am thankful for really everything in my life.

Even though I didn't really do anything for Thanksgiving this year. I tried to join in with my family in Texas with Skype, but that didn't work out on. The issue was their end and not mine. And I don't have any plans to go to any crazy sales for Black Friday. Instead I will be prepping the house for Sean's return.  

1 comment:

  1. Awe it was Skypes fault I tell ya, I did everything to make it install. A day late and a dollar short huh .... Love ya Babe =)

    ReplyDelete