Monday, October 31, 2011

Get a Job or Quit School

So a lot of things have been happening and I’ve been very busy the past couple of days. My Gi Bill ends this year, but we started the paper work to transfer Sean’s Gi Bill over to me. But it wasn’t approved. They said he has to have served 6 years and re-enlist for 4 years. He has served 6 years and a couple of years ago he had re-enlist for 4 years. But they claim he has to re-enlist for another 4 to transfer the benefits. For some reason this just sounds like a load of BS.

So now I have the option of quit school or get a job. I have been trying to find a job off and on for 5 years. And I am about 2 years from finishing my BA, so no matter what I’m not quitting. There will be no point to just give up now.

And once again I’m back out hitting the pavement and filling out applications to find a job. It’s to pay of my classes so I’m fine with losing a couple of hours of my WoW to do it. Going to be a pain to keep my raiding schedule until I get use to the work schedule. Along with finding the time to do my school work, but I will just have to put that over the game for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment