Wednesday, October 26, 2011

It's Always Nice To Be Ignored

So I took a break from WoW while Sean was back home in September. Before I left I talked to the GM about switching to my Rogue so that we had a Rogue that could make every raid.

I have been geared and ready to raid for two weeks, was just missing epic shoulders and the enchants. Well I had talked to the GM about her starting raiding without the shoulders as long as I was enchanted, he said it was fine.

Well, on Monday I finished her enchants, even dipped into my 10k savings for her legendary daggers, just be able to raid that night. Well I waited and waited and never got an invite. I saw people start going into Firelands and thought well maybe he’s going to whisper me and let me in on Tuesday. Raid starts at 7pm so I wait and I wait, 7:30, 29 people on and didn’t even get a whisper. So glad I waited just to waste my time.
So tonight I’m sitting here, waiting and waiting. 7pm comes along and no invite and no word. I’m sitting in vent waiting to hear anything, anything at all, and nothing. So I wait a little more, then I see people in Firelands and switching vent channels. I see the second group forming and I know for sure they are the group going into Heroic Firelands, switch I wasn’t even going to bother to even try to get in, but still no word, not even an “invites going out” in guild chat.

Really nice that I wasted my time to do all this just to be ignored. So yea I’m a little ticked off about this. The least I can get after he said I can start going and after I let him know I was enchanted to go this week, is freaking whisper letting me know that I’m not and a reason. 

No comments:

Post a Comment