Monday, August 29, 2011

Why Get Married In The First Place?!?

So I mention before how my sister’s in-laws are pretty much the in-laws everyone fears they will get. I was lucky my in-laws are really great. But this isn’t about me it’s about my baby sister, Stephanie. She married not long ago and within the first couple of months Tom, her husband, cheats on her. Now I don’t care what she says or everyone else, if he cheated on her so soon then he should have never married her and she need to leave him.

So I get a text message from her today and she wants to know what should she do, and she started to tell me how she is watching him as he and his ex’s mom are talking about how he is going to do something to screw up the marriage and go back to her daughter. Now this is the same girl he cheated on her with at the beginning of the marriage. I told her once again to cut her loses, that he isn’t worth it. He never stuck up for her and told her that he wasn’t going to send her a damn dime while he is deployed because she moved their stuff out of his mother’s house, who was already going to kick her out the moment he left for training.

She tools screenshots of it all and I’m reading it all and I see a part that the mom wrote saying that Steph said something about her daughter and Tom’s reply was something along the lines of no one talks about the people he cares about. But yet he married Steph but yet he doesn’t care about her enough to stand up for her, but will for this other girl. Now if that isn’t a red flag what is. I didn’t even need to read the part where a divorce was mention. And the funniest thing about this was at the beginning he tells her that his wife might ask about these messages and to ignore her. So what does that tell you? He isn’t worth the time to even cry for.

Girls who stay with guys like this get on my nerves. If he loved you and he wanted to be with you, really wanted to be with you, then he would never have done it. I thank god everyday for finding someone as great as my husband, Sean, and I pray that my sisters find someone just as great. 





No comments:

Post a Comment