Friday, August 26, 2011

Hurricane Irene


So, I live in North Carolina, near Ft. Bragg and Fayetteville. And I have been watching the progression of this hurricane for a while to see how much of it I was going to see. As the reports keep coming in it seems that at most I will see winds at almost 50 and alot of rain with the possibility of tornadoes. I will be keeping everyone updated to keep them from worrying about me being home alone with 3 dogs and 2 cats. I already have a plan for if it gets too bad and things are prep for it. 

I am praying the power will not go out but I know it will and I just hope it comes back up soon after. I have everything charging and ready. Even have a battery back up for the computer, modem, phone, and tv. So I will still be able to stay on about 30 min. But by then I will be using the laptop and just leave the tv on it so it doesn't drain fast. 

If you would to keep up with it too here is the local news station's site: WRAL 14

No comments:

Post a Comment